Strengthening First Responder and Military Families During COVID19
A 5-part webinar series presented by subject matter experts from Warrior to Citizen, Inc., Mercer University, public safety & the healthcare community. This webinar, sponsored by Warrior to Citizen, Inc. will address several key areas that provide essential home life support to these hero families through any crisis.
Watch the replays now:
- Strengthening Family Ties Through the Chaos (recorded on May 6)
- Finding the Calm in the Storm (recorded on May 20)
- Conflict Resolution in Chaotic Times (recorded on June 3)
- Brokenness (recorded on June 17)
- Hope for Tomorrow (recorded on July 1)
Our veterans, military, First-Responders, their families, and the communities they live in face a challenge like our Nation has not experienced in one hundred years. The current public health crisis continues to impact every aspect of life including our physical and mental health. Our national & local community security depends on ensuring veterans, First-Responders, and their families stay healthy and resilient.